For its second edition, the Youth Forum for citizenship initiatives will take place at USJ, Medical sciences campus.
it will put students in close contact with NGOs! Students coming from diverse universities!
below are the details taken from the facebook page of the event,
I will be in one of session related to Advocacy and Lobbying , it will be great to see you there tomorrow from 10 to noon!
Below the details taken from the facebook page of the event:
100 Stands – Training for Youth and NGOS , Internship or Volunteer Opportunity!
FROM 10AM TILL 12PM
– Session 1 : HR for volunteers and NGO management
– Session 2 : Strategic thinking and quality management
– Session 3 : Crowdfunding
– Session 4 : CSR programs and NGO strategy
– Session 5 : Project based learning in eco-citizenship sustainable development
To register: https://goo.gl/forms/Jb0BQV4d2287jQ012
– Session 1: Political Leadership
– Session 2: Social Innovation and Project development
– Session 3: Lobbying and advocacy
– Session 4: Networking and leadership
To register: https://goo.gl/forms/uN5GF10wQVFdxZGF2
Université Saint-Joseph de Beyrouth – USJ
With the collaboration of :
YASA-Association Des Jeunes Pour La Sensibilisation À La Sécurité
DONNER SANG COMPTER
La Troisième Voix pour le Liban / The Third Voice for Lebanon
CDLL – Cénacle De La Lumière
AAA – Autism Awareness Association NGO