Their motto: ” It’s not how much we give but how much love we put into giving ” … they are the “foodblessed” volunteers!
What do they do ? they are a ” a local hunger relief initiative run by a group of volunteers with a passion and will to fight hunger in Lebanon. ”
Their mission combines environmental and social responsibility. “We work with strategic partners –including food and non-food companies- through recovering surplus food from events, organizing food drives, and fundraiser events to collect food (which includes surplus perishable food and non-perishable food items) and distribute it to local non-profit partners in need. While we help other non-profits, our efforts divert food wastes for reuse and better serve under privileged communities. A win-win-win model!”
Check this video!
Are you In?
- Call us: +961 70 159 337
- Emailus: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Like us: www.facebook.com/FoodBlessed
- Watch our videos: www.youtube.com/user/foodblessed
- Tweet about us: www.twitter.com/foodblessed
- Add us on Instagram: instagram.com/foodblessed (@foodblessed)
- Subscribe to our Newsletter: http://tinyletter.com/FoodBlessed
- linkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/2780209?trk=NUS_CMPY_TWIT
Here is the link to the website!