Experienced senior progrom advisor for RELIEF International is needed: the tasks below seem exciting!!!
Provide technical guidance and oversight to the education component, including direct supervision of the Education Program Manager, development of training and capacity building for team members, curricula development, and other technical capacities.
- Be responsible for ensuring program reports are submitted to UNICEF.
- Oversee the Hygiene Education team, ensuring that HP activities are integrated through the three components and coordinated effectively.
- In coordination with the CD and DCD, review overall project workplans and budgeting for field activities associated donor requirements and provide guidance to the Education, Health/Nutrition, and SGBV Program Managers in their delivery of those requirements.
- Review project reporting schedules, templates, and requirements, and guide the Program Managers in their fulfillment of these requirements to RI and donor standards in reporting.
- Lead the development of short and long range plans for delivery of project services, and provide guidance to the Program Managers in management of immediate and future strategies for effective project impact.
- Review program monitoring and evaluation systems and record keeping methods that support internal, interagency, and donor reporting. Provide a summary of recommended areas of improvement, and lead an action plan with the DCD, PMs and M&E Department to evolve and make positive systems improvements.
- Provide feedback and mentoring to Program Managers to help them to develop their project management, team leadership, logistics planning, reporting, and systems capacity.
- In coordination with the DCD and CD, Represent RI’s Multisectoral program with donors, partners, and other stakeholders.
- In cooperation with the DCD and CD, lead and coordinate program and proposal development and strategy development efforts.
Experience required: 5 to 10 years
Education degree: Bachelor Degree Field of education: Graduate degree in relevant field or Bachelor’s degree with commensurate work experience
Application Submission Guidelines: To be considered for this recruitment, please submit a cover letter, resume, salary history, 3 professional supervisory references (whom we may contact after interview) with the date of availability to email@example.com. Incomplete applications will not be considered. The email subject line MUST include the following to be considered: “Senior Program Advisor More information can be found on the Website: http://ri.org/