Full Time Job Vacancy (6 months with the possibility of extension)
Full Time #Job #Vacancy #Project #Officer for the #Peacebuilding and #Conflict #Resolution #Program @ The Forum for #Development Culture and Dialogue (F.D.C.D.)
April 22, 2013 by Rita Chemaly
For the Peacebuilding and Conflict Resolution Program
At The Forum for Development Culture and Dialogue (F.D.C.D.)
The Project officer will support the peacebuilding program of FDCD in designing, implementing and following-up with local projects in Lebanon that targets various focus group all over the country.
• Assisting the Peacebuilding and Conflict Resolution Program Coordinator in implementing and following up running peacebuilding projects in Lebanon.
• Monitoring and assisting in the evaluation process for several projects.
• Establishing contact and maintaining correspondence with individuals and institutions within the project work of PBCR-FDCD.
• Implementing peacebuilding conference in different Lebanese regions.
• Assisting in Planning and executing training programs in peacebuilding, leadership, conflict prevention and relevant topics.
• The Job Holder may be assigned to other tasks related to the implementation of different F.D.C.D. projects.
• BA degree required in social work, political science, peace and conflict studies or relevant majors.
• 1 year experience in N.G.O. Work
• Knowledge in peacebuilding and conflict resolution techniques
• Lebanese nationality
• Excellent communication skills in Arabic (written and Oral)
• Good Communication skills in English (written and Oral) – French is a Plus
• Able to travel to different geographical region in Lebanon
• Able to work under Time Pressure and Deadlines
• Computer Skills ( Word, Excel…)
• Able to start working by May – June 2013
This Position is set for 6 months period ending on the 31 of December 2013. Could be extended in case of Program Renewal.
How to Apply:
Send your Two Pages C.V. To : firstname.lastname@example.org – State in the subject : Project Officer Vacancy – PBCR – FDCD.
Deadline for applicants: 23th of April 2013
–Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be called for an interview