Proposal Writing Expert for NGO LARD.
Experience required: Minimum 3 years with chronicles for previous writing projects proposals
Education degree: Minimum Bachelor Degree Field of education: Bachelor’s degree programs in mass communication (media), English or a related field are desired:
• Compile and sustain a database of international and local donors: “philanthropists, organizations, foundations and private corporations…
• Survey constantly openings from international and local donors and inform in a timely manner the fundraising opportunities matching our NGO vision
• Research, write and organize ideas and may include creating strategies.
• Expert in writing project proposals, to meet proposal deadlines and ensure their timely submission for international and local donors “organizations, foundations and private corporations…
• Expert in writing concept notes, new project ideas to ensure success when we seek financing by fund raising or multiple grants sources too
• Maintaining relationships with existing donors and respond to their requests regularly and keep updating them about the work of the organization
• Making sure that proposals in progress are in compliance with instructions, managing production and the distribution of all work documents and ensuring proposal formatting
• multi-tasking on different projects simultaneously and with tight deadlines
• Excellent research, computer skills, interpersonal skills and ability to write persuasively and articulately
Deadline: Nov 30, 2012
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org