how social networks work in the Syrian Uprising?
how can we describe the composition of the networks in Syria
How the government and the Opponents are working?
who are the activists?
what can we object to the online uprising of the Syrian revolution?
those issues were exposed by Enrico De Angelis at the UIR webscience, at the CEMAM;
for those who are interested as I am, do not hesitate to read my not fine tuned notes;
for more information on the same subject related to Lebanon, and the Arab Spring, do not hesitate to read my previous posts and conferences notes:
- Social Media Week: Traditional vs New Media…. by Rita Chemaly
- Les intifadas dans le monde arabe : approches explicatives
- la presentation sur les Reseaux Sociaux et les Intifadas arabes par Rita Chemaly
- Les Réseaux numériques au service des intifadas arabes par Rita Chemaly
- Les technologies de la communication et la modernité du système politique libanais Rita Chemaly
- Blogging in Lebanon impact on society