ـــــ علم و خبر رقم 127/أد ـــــ
Arab Resource Collective ARC
ARC is a not-for-profit organization active in human and material resource development in health, education and community development .
ARC is seeking and ICT coordinator for immediate employment in its offices in Beirut.
Job Description JOB TITLE: ICT Coordinator
● Degree in computer science or related field
● Experience in Network Administration, general computer center troubleshooting andTechnical Support, web-mastering and basic desktop publishing
● Perfect knowledge in Windows; knowledge in Unix and Linux OS is a plus
● Perfect knowledge in content management systems (Joomla is a must, and Drupal is a plus)
● DB Administration using MySQL Database; Microsoft Access and Microsoft SQL server is a plus
● Excellent English and Arabic languages writing and verbal skills
● Innovation, contributing with original and practical ideas and solutions to deal with challenging situation and to facilitate work progress
● Fast learner, analytical and practical thinking and skills, keen interest in learning and developing
1. Network Administration:
● Network troubleshooting and monitoring
● Connectivity troubleshooting (Internet, Internal/External Email System)
● Server Administration (PRINT SERVER, INTERNET, FILE SERVER)
● USER POLICIES and Network Trafficking
● Backup officer
● Information organization, graphics development, web engineering, and web production
● WEB Administration Control Panel Management
● Implementing websites needed by the organization
● WEB updates and specific upgrades
● Initiate team members with their individual contributions to the website
● Be able to relay the important information regarding the purpose of the website, the content organization of the website and the specific needs of the beneficiaries.
● Web log files analysis and site maintenance
● Search engine optimization.
3. DESKTOP PUBLISHING:
● Knowledge and experience in basic desktop publishing
● Salary based on qualifications.
● NSSF benefits.
● Possibility to grow within the organization.
− For applying, please send your CV and letter of intent to firstname.lastname@example.org
− For more info please call Hiba, 01/742075