National Office Receptionist- World Vision Lebanon
– Receive people and provide them with first assistance.
– Greet visitors in a professional and courteous manner and notify the relevant employee
– Ensure that the reception area, conference room, external entrance are kept neat and tidy, so as to maintain a good image of the organization.
– Handle and transfer all incoming calls, insuring that calls are answered effectively.
– Handle the process of distributing incoming and outgoing mail / courier (DHL, Libanpost, etc.)
– Coordinate the conference rooms schedule
– Responsible for registering, typing, sending, distributing copies and filing all outgoing mail, faxes as needed
– Help in typing reports, circulars, etc. as assigned.
– Update World Vision staff directory, calendar of events, and staff trainings schedule on a regular basis.
– Prepare photocopies and send faxes when required
– Liaise with the taxi company to request taxi pick-up for staff and visitors when required
– Maintain the storage of the kitchen and hygiene supplies monitoring the quality/ quantity, and make new orders when required.
– Receive invoices related to World Vision Lebanon operations and administration and charging expenses to relevant departments such as taxi invoices, courier invoices, stationary invoices, etc.
– Maintain the storage of the stationery and place orders as the need arises from different departments monitoring the quality/ quantity.
– Enter and update the library books, magazine, DVD, video and tape records.
– Maintain records of books, magazines, DVDs, videos and tapes received, stored and returned and file catalogue cards according to used system.
EDUCATION / SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
Education Diploma in a field related to administration and secretarial support services.
Knowledge and Skills:
– Excellent written English, with good command of spoken Arabic and English.
– Good interpersonal and written and oral communication skills.
– Good organizational skills; ability to manage and prioritize tasks.
– Computer literate with a high degree of proficiency and productivity.
At least two years experience in a similar related job
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Regular Full Time
Deadline: Friday, Feb 3 – 2012
— Qualified candidates are requested to send their CV to the following fax number or e-mail address: Fax number: 00 961 4 401982 e-mail address: email@example.com