Nonprofit Leaders: Atlas Corps Invites Applications for June 2012 Fellowship
Deadline: January 29th 11:59pm Eastern Standard Time (for June 2012 class)
The Atlas Corps Fellowship is a 12-18 month, professional fellowship for the world’s best nonprofit leaders. Fellows serve at Host Organizations working on issues that complement their expertise, and learn leadership skills while sharing best practices. This prestigious fellowship includes health insurance, the Atlas Corps Nonprofit Management Series training program, flight and visa costs, and a living stipend to cover basic expenses (food, transportation, housing).
Eligibility: Applicants must be under the age of 35, have at least a Bachelor’s degree, be proficient in English, have two or more years of experience in the nonprofit/NGO/social sector, and be committed to returning to their home country after the 12-18 month Fellowship.
We are specifically seeking the profiles below for our June 2012 class:
– Individuals from Rwanda, Vietnam, Bangladesh, or Ghana with experience in ehealth/mobile health technology
– Individuals from southern Iraq with program management and report writing experience
– Individuals who speak Spanish, especially those with a background in social work
– Individuals with experience in early childhood development, international teaching, and international education
– Individuals with strong technology experience, especially in digital media and social media
– Non-profit leaders with strong business experience
– European individuals with high level administrative and event-planning experience
Apply: Atlas Corps will be considering applications on a rolling basis. Apply by January 29th to be considered for the June 2012 class; applications received after that date will be considered for our September 2012 class. For more details about eligibility requirements and the application process, please visit: http://www.atlascorps.org/apply.php