The Lebanese for Economy and Development (LEAD) is looking to hire one/two senior and two juniors MA graduate students in economics, with proven research skills and an average of 2 to 3 years of experience, to work on economic and public policy reform projects, e.g.: water, trade, privatization, health, civil service, information technology and other relevant issues.
Candidates must be knowledgeable in the fields of Lebanon’s economic conditions and must possess skills in research methodology and statistical analysis and interpretation. Good organizational and inter-personal skills are also required.
Availability: Part-time or full-time basis
1. Research, compile, interpret and analyze data on economic conditions.
2. Meet and interview stakeholders.
3. Elaborate position and policy papers based on research findings, projections, interviews feedbacks and impact analysis.
5. Oversee the work of interns, if asked by Head or Research or Project Coordinator.
6. Maintain records, communicate effectively with others, and build public relations.
Full timers: Between $1,000 and $1,600
Part-timers: Proportionally with time allocated and milestones achieved.
Interested candidates should send their CVs to Mr. Rudy Sassine: rsassine (at) lead-lebanon.org