BLOGGING AND ONLINE NETWORKING SPECIALIST: Middle East and North Africa
NDI Management Consultancy seeks a Blogging and Online Networking Specialist to help in the implementation of programs promoting digital security and networking amongst clients across the Middle East andNorth Africa region. The position is based inDubai, and open to native Arabic speakers only.
- Liaise with clients and experts in the field.
- Monitor, analyze and report on the use of internet technologies in the Middle East andNorth Africa.
- Coordinate implementation of programs promoting digital security and networking, in consultation with program management.
- Develop and promote new networks and partnerships with clients in the region.
- Provide translation and interpretation (in Arabic and English as appropriate) of relevant information and at meetings in order to assist the NDI Management Consultancy international staff and, where requested, to provide formal translation of related project documentation or supervise the work of external translators.
- Identify and confirm all logistical requirements for program related activities, including publications, briefings, conferences, workshops, seminars, meetings, etc., including liaising with the Finance and Administration Manager and his/her team.
- Prepare and assemble briefing materials as directed.
- Contribute to monitoring and evaluating progress towards program’s objectives and goals.
- Help develop content for multilingual online networking portal.
- Bachelors Degree, preferably in International Relations, regional studies or related subject. IT background is a bonus
- Demonstrated interest in, and knowledge of, regional digital environment and cultures, as well as use of internet technologies
- Experience in blogging, digital activities, and online community development.
- Fluency in oral and written English and Arabic.
- Capacity to work both independently and as a member of a team, with high degree of organization and initiative.
- Ability to analyze developments, define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Experience with information and communication technologies highly desired.
Interested applicants can apply by sending a message to ndijobsuae at gmail.com. Please include cover letter with resume.
NOTE: THIS IS A 1-YEAR POSITION ONLY, with a possibility for a longer term position
- Company Name: NDI Management Consultancy
- Required Commitment: Full Time
- Compensation: 10000
- Required Work Experience: Unspecified
- Required Education Level: Bachelors Degree
- Listed By: Employer