Apply now! “Taking vision to action.”
Taking vision to action.
Inspiring leadership in the volunteering youth field.
The United Nations Youth Association of Lebanon is partnering with WYSE International, leading organization in the field of leadership education, and would like to invite you to apply to Taking vision to action. Inspiring leadership in the volunteering youth field – a 10 days training programme which has been designed to engage and inspire emerging young leaders, volunteers, educators and youth workers to explore their potential, to get in touch with their visions and to use what they know to make positive change for the benefit of their societies. The training course is funded by the European Union exchange programme Youth in Action.
What will the training course cover?
The programme will be a time of self-exploration, gaining life-long skills, building community, raising awareness of global issues, and making deep connections with like-minded people from all around the Europe and neighbouring countries.The programme will provide the participants with:
– Tools and experiential learning to identify their vision and to develop their potential as leaders through different learning modalities (including team projects, physical activities, deep discussion, reflective activities, coaching sessions, presentations and creative arts).
– Opportunity to explore the relationship between leadership and values in the frame of their social/cultural contexts.
– Opportunity to reflect and discuss on the concept of active citizenship, with particular focus on differences, similarities and interconnections between national visions of citizenship, EU citizenship and global citizenship.
– Space to confront and exchange leadership experiences and best practices.
– Opportunity to find creative ways to put their vision into action, to develop new projects and to build partnerships.
Where and when will it take place?
The programme is totally funded by Youth in Action, including food and accommodation. Participants will also be re-funded the 70% of their travel ticket after the programme.
1) be young leader, youth worker, trainer and/or educator
The staff of UNYA Lebanon, will take your application, and choose the most suiting candidate.
DEADLINE FOR APPLYING IS: SUNDAY 21 AUGUST 2011
As the official partner of the Youth in Action training “Taking vision into Action”, the United Nations Youth Association of Lebanon is looking forward to delegate one more young Lebanese activist to this training which will take place in the United Kingdom, for 10 days, this September!
Here for you-th!
Farah I.Abdel Sater
United Nations Youth Association of Lebanon, President
Office: +961-71-717859 (Weekdays 10AM – 5PM EST)
Personal Assistant: email@example.com
Address: Beirut, Achrafieh, Sessine, Saydeh Church, Tabbal Street, Khederian Bldg, 2nd Floor.