Capacity Building and Awareness Raising Officer
Full-time, 1-year, renewable post
CRTD.A has launched its regional Arab Women’s Right to Nationality Campaign for approximately a decade now. Over the past few years, the Nationality Campaign in Lebanon has developed in scope and has gradually included new and exciting initiatives namely a legal unit which seeks to provide advice and support to Lebanese women married to non-national men.
CRTD.A is now seeking to recruit a “Capacity Building and Awareness Raising Officer” for the Nationality Campaign.
Key tasks and responsibilities
1. Planning and coordinating and delivering CB workshops and awareness raising seminars for various audiences
2. Coordinating and implementing community mobilization activities
3. Organising media seminars
4. Organizing briefing sessions and meetings with parliamentarians and other decision makers
5. Providing timely and high quality reports
6. Undertaking other tasks as required
1. At least three years, work experience in the field of capacity building & public awareness raising
2. Successful track record in facilitation, training, coaching and mentoring
3. Excellent communication and facilitation skills
4. Familiarity with participatory adult learning methods
5. Excellent writing skills in Arabic and English or French
Interested candidates should send a detailed CV + 3 references + letter of motivation to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
No phone calls please.