Human Resources Coordinator
Full time – One year post (Renewable)
Following a two-year long organisational review process and the development of new internal policies, guidelines and procedures, including an up date Staff Charter and Employees Handbook, CRTD.A is now seeking to recruit a Human Resources Coordinator
The main tasks of the Human Resources Coordinator will be as follows:
● Puts in place a mechanism for immediate implementation of the Staff Charter including monitoring and review processes
● Reviews and update all current staff contracts, statutory rights and obligations including leaves and working hours
● Overviews all new recruitments
● Puts in place an HR archiving system
● Supports in coordinating the performance management process, specifically with the implementation of the performance appraisal system
● Assists with updating of Human Resources policies by conducting research as required
● Adheres to and monitors the compliance of HR policies
● Promotes existing and new, revised/amended HR policies to staff members across the organization
The successful candidate will have the following requirements
● University degree in Business and Management or related field with, preferably, a concentration in human resources.
● Professional development courses or certificates in human resource management, and organizational behavior are considered assets
At least 3 to 4 years of experience specifically in tasks associated with human resources management and preferably in the non-profit sector
Expertise and skills:
● Development and implementation of HR initiatives such as policy and procedure writing, recruitment, training
● Excellent knowledge of statutory requirements of labor laws, income tax, NSSF, etc…
● Familiarity with drawing and monitoring staff contracts
● Familiarity with concept, process and application of performance reviews
● Excellent negotiations skills
● Keeps thorough records, maintains a clear and organized filing system, and is highly organized while managing multiple projects
● Is detail-oriented and thorough when completing tasks
● Is able to work independently and as part of a team
● Demonstrates good judgment and effective decision making skills
Interested candidates should send a CV, a motivation letter and three references to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please specify in the subject line: “application HRC”
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
No phone calls please.
Applications will be processed on a rolling basis.
© Rita Chemaly. www.ritachemaly.wordpress.com